Eneraque designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned 2 X 200KW gas generators utilising the Waukesha VGF F18SE gas engine coupled to the renowned Stamford alternator for a remote compressor station in Western Australia.
Eneraque has over 37 years’ experience and a strong track record in delivering purpose built power generation packages such as this throughout the Oceania region.
Some of the other features that were included on the packages are as follows:
- The Stamford alternator is fitted with anti-condensation heaters, winding thermistors and bearing RTD’s.
- Heavy duty rigid hot dip galvanized fully bunded skid base frame complete with rated lifting points on either side permitting lifting of assembled unit with spreader bar.
- Remote mounted control panel with Dawson /Heinzman engine governor, with Alen Bradley Control Logix PLC for control and monitoring.
- Full engine monitoring, shutdown alarms and AC metering via PLC and displayed on Redlion 10” screen.
- Emergency stop button mounted externally.
- Weatherproof, lockable acoustic enclosure.
- Fireproof, fibreglass acoustic insulation protected by water resistant coating held in place by a metal profile throughout. Acoustic rating 85dBA @ 1 metre.
- Explosion resistant exhaust silencer mounted on enclosure roof with vertical discharge to atmosphere with extended height.
- Engine lube oil make-up tank and level controller.
- Type B approved gas train.
- Anti-vibration mounts.
- Type B appliance certificate.
No matter what the site, the size or if you have an specific engine brand/model preference, we can package it.
For all your power generation and packaging requirements please contact Eneraque on 1800 636 744 or send an email to [email protected]