Need More Information On Gas Management?
Looking for specific information about your gas management application or requirements? Get in touch with our Gas Management Specialist, Jeremy Pringle and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.Ask Jeremy Now
Complete Gas Management Solutions
Based on the projects that Eneraque have undertaken so far, the rugged, modular design of factory aligned pump components permits easy maintenance and minimal downtime when maintenance is required.
All major components of gas pumping devices can be exchanged on site within a fast timeframe, without requiring alignment. Engines are also designed for flexibility and can run on a mixture of fuels consisting of oilfield gas, crude oil and diesel. Eneraque has a range of electric motor drivers with various voltages that are available to run gas engines for when gas is not available.
Eneraque can offer design, fabrication, assembly, testing, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of your gas pumping system, as well as spare parts for repairs. We also offer a wide variety of pump solutions for many other applications including: High pressure injection – water injection for oil lift Centrifugal – for a variety of gases, including liquid ethane Axial – Liquid Ring – for mine gas extraction systems Water transfer – for de-watering applications
Features / Benefits
- Proven equipment experience
- Eneraque offer a purpose built solution to your particular needs
- Built to global standards and legislative requirements
- Gas handling experience for over 30 years
- Field proven technology
- Standalone unmanned design
- Australian designed, built and assembled
- Huge investment in discussing with the market and what was required across different sites
- Can be utilised and interfaced with a central gas drainage plant or mobile plant
- Heavy duty construction
- Small foot print
- Ex works pre-wired and tested
- Ease of access to all equipment
Get Started with Eneraque
Eneraque has successfully delivered hundreds of project solutions worldwide, across the industrial, civil, mining and commercial industries. We specialise in the engineering, design, manufacture and implementation of conventional and advanced solutions.Click here to Get Started