Eneraque has been designing, manufacturing and installing standby power generation packages in the critical infrastructure sector for four decades. As an Australian owned and operated business, the Eneraque Team prides itself on quality of workmanship, transparency and superior after-sales support.
Eneraque was engaged by a valued client to deliver a turnkey power generation system capable of satisfying the critical power requirements of Rockhampton Base Hospital. Being the largest hospital in Central Queensland and the main referral hub for regional hospitals, vital medical equipment and facilities reply upon the Eneraque Power Generation package in the event of an unplanned power outage.
Housed in a dedicated building, 4 x CEP (Central Energy Plant) Generators have the capability to run at constant or varying load, the number of generator set operating hours is unlimited. A 10% overload capacity is available for one hour in twelve.
Eneraque not only provided the 6MW (standby) worth of generators, but also took on the balance-of-plant requirements too. This included; bulk fuel storage, fuel system, acoustic attenuation, control panels, switchboards, pipework, exhausts etc.
- Full system design by Eneraque’s team of in-house engineers
- Australian designed and manufactured, for an Australian health hub
- Industry-leading components
- Comprehensive project management
- Project completion on time and on budget
- The power plant is suited for continuous, standby and prime power scenarios
- Happy client
- Reliable power availability for critical media facilities
- Peace of mind for the surrounding community
- A turnkey power solution
- Eneraque Diesel Generators (MTU 12V4000G23 Engine, Stamford Alternator)
- 45,000L Underground Fuel tank
- 4 x 1000L Self Bunded Day Tanks
- Sounds Attenuation
- Freestanding Control Panel
- Remote Generator Control Panel in Control Room
- HV Mains / Generator Switchboards
- Fuel Transfer System, Filtration System and Controls
- Fuel Polishing System
- Stainless Exhaust System (73dBA @ 1m)
- Acoustic attenuation
For more information on this project please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team of commercial backup power generation specialists!