Eneraque was responsible for designing and manufacturing a series of Metrolite LED Lighting Towers for one of Australia’s leading drilling and well serving companies for their on-going projects.
The units were designed to site requirements and met all relevant Australian standards, with features highlighted below:
- Air-cooled diesel engine with automatic shutdown protection for low oil pressure and high temperature
- 75 litre fuel tank providing up to 75 hours run time without refueling
- 4x MegaLed LED100 fixtures (exclusive to Eneraque)
- 48v DC Alternator
- Start Battery, Leads & Isolator
- 9 metre vertical seven section tower. Hydraulically actuated extension and retraction with UHMW plastic guide blocks for smooth operation
- Fixtures can be accurately adjusted in retracted position before extending tower
- Heavy duty skid base frame, with skid ends and tow hold down points
- Heavy-duty enclosure with 3mm side panels and 2.6mm hood and lockable, 2.6mm lift up access doors
- 66 dBA at 7 metres
- Forklift pockets, lifting eye and tie down rings
- Key start facility with full safety shut-down protection
Click here to contact an Eneraque specialist about incorporating a Metrolite lighting tower at your work site, or call 1800 636 744 today.