Eneraque was responsible for the build, design and install of the Ti-Tree power station which exports power from waste landfill gas to the grid network.
Eneraque designed, manufactured, installed, commissioned, operates and maintains this power station
and flaring facility for Ti-Tree. The Caterpillar Gas Gensets are generating at 415 volts, stepping up to 33,000 volts to export onto the grid network. The project also includes a 1 x 500 m3/hr and a 1 x 2500 m3/hr flare for excess gas destruction and odour control to the site. Also included was a control room, amenities, fresh and waste oil supply storage for the power station.
• Allows the client to turn waste gas to profit
• Reduces odour
• Produces 3.3 mega watts of electricity from waste gas
• Incorporates 2 x gas flares for excess gas
• 3 X 1.1 megawatt gas generators
• 2 x gas flares 1 x 500 m3/hr, 1 x 2500 m3/hr
• Fresh/waste oil
• Centralized control room