Eneraque was engaged by the Gladstone Area Water Board (GAWB) in order to provide a bespoke, turnkey backup power generation solution which ensured reliability as well as portability. The generators were required to provide an on-demand, mobile standby power solution for the range of pump stations in the GAWB jurisdiction.
Eneraque’s response was the design, engineering and manufacture of 2 x 650kVa trailer-mounted, silenced diesel generators. These units are easily deployable, with an intelligent design for quick and efficient transport on a heavy-duty, dual-axle dog-style trailer. The 650kVa Diesel Generators are silenced to 80dBA at 1m and include a 1100L in-built bunded fuel tank, facilitating a 12-hour runtime.
The package utilises a ring-style tow hitch, broadening the array of vehicles which can tow each unit. Regardless of whether the power outage is planned or comes as a result of an unforeseen event, these Eneraque Rapid Response Power Generation Packages will be on-hand to keep the infrastructure online. Versatility was a key factor, with the following four scenarios included in the operation philosophy:
- Operating in parallel with mains supply which will generate electricity independently in the event of a grid supply failure.
- Operating in island mode or as a captive power plant.
- Operating in synchronisation with each other for larger sites.
- Operating in synchronisation with existing power generation assets.
- Rapidly deployable design.
- Robust components.
- Continuous communication of timelines with the client.
- Intelligent design, comprised of handpicked components.
- Cleverly designed for maximum towing compatibility.
- Full factory acceptance testing.
- Onsite commissioning and operational training.
- Eneraque offered a plug-and-play package for the client.
- Manufactured locally.
- A custom solution comprised of top-tier components.
- Project managed internally from design through to commissioning.
- 650kVa Eneraque Silenced Diesel Generator.
- Stamford Alternator.
- Volvo Engine.
- Dual axle, heavy-duty dog trailer.
- Noise rating 80dBA @ 1 meter.
- Residential exhaust system, mounted internally.
- Easy access fill point.
- Retractable walkway.
- Quick-connect cable outlets.
- In-built cable storage box.
- Motorised cable reel with 15m power cable set
- 10,000L self bunded supplementary fuel tank
For more information on this project please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team of commercial backup power generation specialists!