Eneraque was contracted to design, supply, install, commission and provide on-going support for a 715kVA Standby Generator including a 4-hour fire rated 3,500 litre bulk tank and relocation of existing 400kVA generator for St Andrew’s Ipswich Hospital.
- 715kVA standby generator
- 715kVA bunded tank
- Temporary generator delivered & installed
- Fuel transfer pump & controls installed, pipework run to roof
- Existing 410kVA generator decommissioned
- New fire-rated bulk fuel tank
- New cabling pre-installed for generators
- Site preparation including lifting plans, road closures and Energex powerline disconnections
- New cabling pre-installed for Generators
- Installation of new and existing generators onto roof
- Testing and commissioning of both generators and fuel system
A cost-effectively quality designed generator that maintains compliance with Australian Standards.
Eneraque were approached to assist with design of the generator & fuel system. Eneraque provided a system that was cost effective, whilst maintaining compliance with Australian Standards. After the design period, Eneraque was then engaged to deliver the full scope of works.
Eneraque was chosen based on experience, turnkey solutions and the ability to provide a package with no scope gaps. The team met with the Ramsay Health personnel onsite in order to gain a great understanding of their needs. From there Eneraque was a part of finalising design and scope and delivery of project.
At completion of this project our client was left with an optimized, high quality and easy to use standby power system. Eneraque delivered the project in just over 1 year with Eneraque’s work aligning with the project time-frame.