Eneraque is an industry leader in the in-house design and manufacture of silenced, portable, high pressure diesel pumps. Each pump is designed and built to the requirements of the individual project, through the use of a wide range of engine and wet end combinations.
Eneraque was engaged by SA Water to supply, install and commission 3 x Megapump high pressure, self bunded diesel pumps at the Uley South Pumping Station, Millbrook and the Knotts Hill Reservoir (Reverse flow). It was essential that all duty points along the pumping curve were satisfied in order to maximise efficiency and achieve the required pressure at each discharge point.
Each Megapump’s enclosure encompassed a stainless steel construction with fireproof fiberglass insulation and a sound rating of 75dBA @ 1m. Two of the three wet-ends were driven directly by the diesel engine, however a 1.86:1 reduction gearbox was utilised on the third reverse flow unit to accommodate the reduced pumping speed required.
Each package was designed with a 12-hour non-stop runtime in mind, with integrated self bunded diesel tanks mounted in the galvanised skid base.
- Robust components.
- Continuous communication of timelines with the client.
- Intelligent design, comprised of handpicked components.
- All pump duty points satisfied
- 3 x custom high-pressure pumping solutions manufactured in Australia, for Australia
- Eneraque offered a plug-and-play package for the client.
- Reliable, consistently high-pressure when in operation.
- Manufactured locally.
- Satisfied client.
- Project managed internally from design through to commissioning.
- 2 x Volvo powered, high pressure, portable, silenced diesel pumps.
- 1 x Cummins powered high pressure, portable, silenced diesel pump with 1.86:1 reduction gearbox.
- 12 hour minimum runtime.
- Electronic auto-start controller.
- Noise levels of 75dBA @ 1m.
For more information on this project please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team of pumping specialists!