Eneraque was engaged by a valued client to provide the ultimate standby power solution for the Toowoomba Hospital Kitchen Substation, in an effort to ensure the food keeps cooking and patrons do not go hungry in the event of a planned or unplanned power outage. This came in the form of an Eneraque signature 750kVA Standby Diesel Power Generation Package.
The installation consisted of an Eneraque Megagen Super Silent Diesel Generator with a prime power rating of 800kVA, a full diesel fuel system (Including fuel polishing system, pump skid, transfer pumps and supply lines) and a pair of 10,000L underground fuel tanks.
The addition of the two underground fuel tanks boosted the fuel capacity of the installation to 21,000L (Including the integrated 1,000L bunded base tank on the generator module), not only vastly increasing the potential standalone runtime of the unit but also greatly reducing the package’s overall footprint.
- Successful installation of Australian made products
- Comprehensive project management
- Intelligent, small footprint design
- Bespoke fuel system, tailored to this specific project
- Happy client
- Very clean install
- A turnkey power solution
- Reliable backup power for hospital kitchen facilities
- 800kVA Prime Rated Diesel Generator Unit
- Integrated residential exhaust with an acoustic rating of 70dBA @ 1m
- External fuel fill points
- Smart generator controller with auto-start and grid synchronisation
- Integrated 1,000L bunded fuel tank on the generator module
- 2 x 10,000L underground bulk fuel storage tanks
- Supply and install duty and standby transfer pumps and fuel polishing system
- Supply and install of all piping, valves, non-returns and braided vibration joints
For more information on this project please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team of commercial backup power generation specialists!