Eneraque is an industry leader in turnkey Coal Seam Gas fuelled power generation solutions, tailored to the requirements of each individual project.
Eneraque was engaged by a valued client in order to design, develop, engineer, construct and install 3 x Gas Fired Power Generation systems to provide power to multiple trial wellsites north of Roma in Central Queensland. These systems were comprised of gas fired generators, integrated load banks, gas fuel conditioning skids and changeover panels. The 24/7 prime power nature of the project warranted the provision for a mobile rapid response diesel generator with a 25m cable set, which can be moved between wellsites in the event of planned outages (Maintenance).
Ensuring the coal seam gas at each wellsite was appropriate for use in the prescribed 100kVA Gas Fired Engines played an essential role in the overall longevity of the installation. Therefore, gas conditioning skids as well as externally mounted gas trains were integral to the system design.
- Robust components.
- Continuous communication of timelines with the client.
- Intelligent design, comprised of handpicked components.
- 24/7 Prime power capability.
- Full factory acceptance testing.
- Rapid response trailer-mounted backup diesel generator.
- Eneraque offered a plug-and-play package for the client.
- Reliable prime power for wellsites.
- Manufactured locally.
- A custom solution comprised of top-tier components.
- Project managed internally from design through to commissioning.
- 3 x 100kVA Prime Rated Gas Powered Generators
- 1 x 100kVA Prime Rated Rapid Response Diesel Generator
- Gas Conditioning Skid
- Externally Mounted Gas Train
- Noise levels of 75dBA @ 1m
For more information on this project please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team of gas power generation specialists!