Gas fire power plants of all shapes, sizes and applications form part of Eneraque’s core business. All Eneraque value-engineered gas power plants are scalable to your project requirements, thanks to an intelligent modular configuration model.
Eneraque was engaged by a market-leading client to design, manufacture and supply the necessary equipment, works test, package and deliver to project store, inspect on-site, pre-commission and commission a 3MW Gas Power Plant near Wadeye in the Northern Territory.
The 3 x GEA’s (Gas Engine Alternators) supplied were powered with Waukesha VHP 7044 GSI Gas Engines and Marelli MJB 500 MB6 synchronous alternators mounted in sound-attenuated, weatherproof enclosures. Horizontal radiators were mounted externally to the enclosures with coolant piping to the engines, for optimal thermal efficiency. An exhaust silencer was mounted to the roof of each enclosure.
The design philosophy for this project was to provide modular self-contained units, in order to allow complete, pre-tested modules to be supplied ready for connection on site.
- Turnkey gas power plant supplied to a remote location
- A rugged design which can stand up to the Australian environment
- Project managed in-house, from design through to completion
- Full factory acceptance testing
- Market-leading PLC & SCADA system
- Modular design
- All project specifications completely satisfied
- Eneraque designed, manufactured, installed, and commissioned this power station for our client to an exacting specification
- The 3 x 1MWe Waukesha GEA’s generating at 690V
- Very happy client
- Market-leading gas power generation solution
- Australian design, manufacture and installation, for the Australian market
- Designed and built to meet the demands of the site with maximum uptime and availability
- Delivered on time and on budget
- The packages are rated for 45ºC ambient operating conditions.
- GEA on a common frame
- Air inlet system with removable and washable filtration.
- Lube oil make up system for 2000 hours operation
- Walk-in, steel enclosure complete with sound absorption and ventilation system – acoustically rated at 82 dBA @ 1m
- Local control panel pre-wired and installed in the enclosure
- Remote Control Panel installed in the main control room
- Remote engine cooling system
- First fill lubricants
- Fire and gas detection systems integrated into the enclosure
For more information on this project please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team of gas power generation specialists!