For over 40 years, Eneraque has been an industry leader in commercial backup power generation. Whether the generator is housed within its own canopy or situated inside a dedicated plant room, Eneraque has the tools and expertise to provide the ultimate solution for your application.
In this situation, Eneraque was engaged by a valued client to supply, install and commission an Eneraque 1000kVA Standby Diesel Generator, fuel system and custom exhaust at the Rockhampton Art Gallery.
At a venue where high-value art pieces are stored and on display, keeping the building powered is essential on a security front. A smart control system allows for grid synchronisation, meaning the changeover from mains power to generator power will be instant in the event of an unplanned outage.
The package installed consisted of a 1000kVA prime-rated diesel generator, custom exhaust/attenuation system, a 6,000L double skin underground bulk fuel tank, 1,000L generator day tank, all pipework and custom smart PLC fuel system. This was capped off with an Eneraque site test and a full commissioning procedure.
- Successful installation, on time and on budget by the Eneraque team
- Queensland business supporting another Queensland business
- REPQ (Structural and mechanical)
- Bespoke fuel system with remote underground tank and in-room day tank
- Supply and installation of quality, fit-for-purpose equipment
- Extremely satisfied client
- Timely installation
- Reliable backup power for critical gallery systems
- Turnkey solution
- 1000kVA Prime Rated Baudouin Engine
- Meccalte Alternator
- Smart controller for auto startup and full grid synchronisation
- Full factory and on-site testing
- Custom exhaust system
- 6,000L underground and 1,000L day fuel tanks.
- Custom fuel system with smart PLC control module
- Stainless steel pipework for exhaust and fuel system