Eneraque caters to a wide range of niche commercial power generation sectors in both Australia and New Zealand, with this turnkey standby power solution falling into the media and broadcasting realm. In a setting where continuity of business operation is so crucial, having a reliable backup power source is essential in the event of an unplanned power outage during media operations.
The Client (New Zealand) outlined the requirements of the standby power generation solution needed, Eneraque met those requirements with a value-engineered solution, designed with the client’s best possible outcome in mind. Eneraque installed a 500kVA diesel driven generator along with a 5,000L bulk fuel storage tank to ensure the generator had sufficient fuel supply during an unplanned power outage.
Eneraque was elected to complete the project based on the client’s knowledge of previously completed projects, premium quality, great service and reliability.
- Continuous communication of timelines with the client
- Seamless design, manufacture, installation and commissioning.
- Eneraque offered a complete turnkey package for the client from design, supply, install and commission.
- Delivered and installed on time, on budget and to specification
- The client has engaged Eneraque for additional works as a result of this project’s excellent results
These outcomes came as a result of Eneraque communication with the client in order to better understand their requirements, allowing us to tailor a package to support them in the best possible way.
- 500kVA Eneraque Diesel Generator
- Noise rating 75dBA @ 1 meter
- 5,000L aboveground 4-hour fire-rated bulk fuel storage tank
- Stainless steel exhaust system extended above the building roof line
For more information on this project please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team of commercial backup power generation specialists!