At Eneraque, one of our specialties is providing bespoke, end-to-end solutions to our valued clients in need of a reliable backup power source. Pairing market-leading equipment quality with nearly 40 years of experience, allows us to not only provide the ultimate backup power system but also reduce the total cost of ownership. Future-proofing your build is a key driver in our design/engineering project phase.
Eneraque was engaged by a valued client to provide backup power for the commercial office building (Building C, Macquarie Park), in order to mitigate the loss of business in the event of a grid power outage. This came as a result of Eneraque’s fully compliant solution (to design, manufacture, supply, install and commission the complete project) being deemed the most desirable when presented to the client.
The backup power system was consistent of a 1000kVA Megagen Silenced Diesel Generator, bulk fuel system for extended runtime and an intelligent load shedding system. A key project requirement was to install a dummy load bank for maintaining the generator system, as well as the bulk fuel system having provision/capacity for a future generator to be installed depending on tenancy power requirements.
Seizing every opportunity to add value for the client, when given the specification for the project we value-engineered items for a better performing outcome. This enabled Eneraque to provide a more suitable solution for the client’s application than specified.
- Solution provided exceeded the required specification
- Value engineered
- Silenced diesel generator, load shedding and bulk fuel supply
- Automatic/manual loadbank
- Delivered on time, on budget
The project was on time with the end client project timeline. The silenced diesel generator was installed on the roof level, with Eneraque being one of the last trades to finish prior to commissioning.
- 1000kVA Megagen Silenced Diesel Generator.
- 2 x 5000L bulk diesel tanks located in the basement
- 1000L day tank installed in the generator plant room
- Duty/ standby diesel transfer system
- Synchronising and load shedding control system installed in the generator plant room.
- 600kW resistive load bank installed in the generator plant room
- Inlet & Outlet acoustic attenuators to reduce the plant room noise to 76 decibels at 3 meters
For more information on this project please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team of commercial backup power generation specialists!