When: 1 – 4 September 2015
Where: Sydney Showgrounds, Booth #2309
Be the first to see the latest Megapump High Head 66HX
The NEW Megapump High Head 66HX offers a worldwide proven design, the extra high head model offers easy operation and unparalleled reliability coupled with inherent safety. The unique diaphragm, fully automatic self-priming system will prime from depths of up to 9.1m (30ft). Ideal for all high head applications ranging from the industrial and drilling sectors to quarries, landfills and mining. Purpose built for Australian conditions, high performance guaranteed.
Features / Benefits
- Rugged heavy-duty pumps engineered specifically for mobile applications – enabling easy movement around rugged mining, quarry or building sites
- Automatic diaphragm priming systems – allows minimal operator use and ability to reprime while running
- Fully guarded coupling, pulley and belts – offering greater operator safety while providing moving parts with stronger belt and coupling life
- Mechanical seal allows the pump to start dry and run dry
- Non-return valve uses only single moving part, to allow full flow with minimal restriction
- Available with a choice of builds in both engines and base frame options
- Super-silent versions are available for noise sensitive areas with noise levels from as low as 66 db(A)
- Solids handling capabilities up to 60mm on various models
- Mine specifications.
- Skid mounted with dozer pusher bars.
- And more!