To provide dual fuel CHP generation facility to provide solutions for the sustainable energy market.
Eneraque designed, manufactured, installed, commissioned, operates and maintains a 750kWe Combined Heat and Power (CHP), with a dual fuel (Natural Gas and Digestor Biogas) at the waste water treatment plant. The project scope also included the biogas conditioning equipment. Eneraque was responsible to ensure the process and technology conformed to critical specifications for protecting the downstream generator.
Outcome and benefits
• Manufactured in Australia, to Australian and New Zealand Standards
• Specialists in biogas engines and associated technology
• Capable of field gas gathering system installation, operation and maintenance of biogas conditioning equipment
• In house design of control system philosophies
• Fire and gas detection systems
• Sound attenuation, weatherproof enclosures
• Factory Acceptance Testing Facility
• Spare parts stock