These environmentally friendly, automatic positive displacement pumps with indefinite dry running ability have quickly established themselves in the marketplace.
The 33PD and 44PD also have a capacity to handle light and heavy oils, petroleum, including some of the most viscous liquids at high, non-turbulent flow rates. They are also well suited to a variety of demanding site conditions. The unique design makes it the perfect pump for control of all oil recovery applications and work in conjunction with a wide variety of recovery systems and skimmers. The simplicity of design and construction provides for total ease of maintenance.
Features / Benefits
- Unique self-priming allows easy priming of pumps.
- Environmentally friendly – no oil emulsification discharged to atmosphere.
- Indefinite dry running – no person required to watch suction liquid level.
- Handles oils and sludge – excellent for environmental spill control clean up.
- Proven design – ensures the pumps can be relied on in testing environmental circumstances.
- Wheel mounting.
- Mine specification compliant.
- Sound attenuation packages.
Contact the friendly team of Eneraque Positive Displacement Pump Specialists today, for more information on our drainer pump equipment or to enquire about implementing one at your worksite.