The Megapump high flow pumps are specially designed to effectively pump a wide range of liquids by diesel or electric motor. They are highly versatile pumps that can be delivered to applications across Australia
The high flow Megapump series is suitable in applications such as groundwater control, mine dewatering, flood relief, tank sediment pumping, emergency services pumping and many more.
The high flow pump range by Megapump provides a compact, dependable and highly efficient solution in a completely automatic self-priming pump configuration.
The high flow series is a centrifugal trash pump with an automatic priming system which utilises an engine-driven compressor; this forces air through a Venturi system creating a vacuum on the suction side of the pump end. This suction allows for continuous priming and repriming as suction lifts up to 8.5 vertical meters. Flow rates up to 750 L/s and heads of 41m head can be accomplished. The pumps have the ability to run in applications where intermittent flows are present. Due to the unique glycol system, constant lubrication to the mechanical seal is provided. The pump chassis are available in three ranges of skid applications and can also be trailer mounted if required.
Our high flow pumps in Australia have integrated fuel tanks in the chassis that allow for continuous running up to 24 hours. Option to connect to a bulk fuel supply for further extended run times is also available.
Features / Benefits
- A rugged heavy duty pump that is engineered specifically for heavy-duty applications – enabled movement around rugged mining, quarry or building sites.
- Automatic priming systems – allows minimal operator use and the ability to reprime while running.
- Fully guarded coupling, pulley and belting – allowing minimal damage to parts makes servicing easier.
- The mechanical seal allows the pump to start dry and run dry.
- The non-return valve uses only a single moving part to allow full flow with minimal restriction.
- Pump casings are hydrostatically tested to 50 PSIG above the peak casing design pressure.
- The innovative environmental box captures ventures blow-by and returns liquid to the pump section. This providing full environmental control and protection.
- Variety of skid mounted and pusher bar options.
- Derrick option for skid mount to assist in pipe placement.
- Sound attenuated enclosures down to 62db(A) noise rating.
- Variety of trailer-mounted options.
- Pontoon mounting.
- MDG15 compliance.
- GPS locators.
- Automatic start/stop control.
- Float level control.
- Remote monitoring.
Contact the friendly team of Eneraque High Flow Pump Specialists today, for more information on our drainer pump equipment or to enquire about implementing one at your worksite.