Eneraque is a global brand specialising in engineering, design, manufacture and implementation of conventional and advanced energy solutions for the industrial, civil, mining, oil & gas, waste to energy and commercial industries.
We are looking for an experienced Project Estimator to join our growing team.
This role is responsible for accurately calculating the total costs associated with a project. Providing administrative support to the Estimating and Sales Team.
To be a successful applicant you must:
- Have an understanding of the scope of work and preparation for estimations, be able to identify the labour, materials, and time requirements needed, in order to prepare the quote
- Be able to resolve discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Be able to maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data
- Have high technical knowledge
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Establish and maintain working relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Ability to read drawings, specifications and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of project processes
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines Impeccable problem-solving skills Good communication skills
- Experience in construction estimating
- Proven Estimating Experience
To apply, please submit your application along with your resume and cover letter.