About the business
Eneraque Pty Ltd specialises in engineering design, manufacture and implementation of conventional and advanced energy solutions for the industrial, civil, mining and commercial industries.
About the role
The role plays an integral part to our current projects and involves administrative support to project managers and engineers. The role is responsible for the completion of project activities assigned by the project managers. Responsibility for project milestones including cost control and client liaison are integral to the success of this role.
The Project Administration Assistant will work with the team and support the success of the wider operations team. An understanding of contract administration, procurement processes, document control and a background in finance will help to deliver team goals.
Indicative duties will include:
- Assistance with document control through maintaining, formatting and collating project work documents
- Reporting and database management
- Responsible for minute taking for operations meetings and follow up to resolve key tasks and action items
- Processing and coordinating project works
- Compilation of manuals and data sheets
- Customer/supplier liaison as necessary
- Liaison with production and service teams.
Key Selection Criteria
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks within set time frames
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Professional attitude with a high level of attention to details
- The ability to manage outputs within clearly defined parameters
- Demonstrable track record of record keeping processes and document control
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritise.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar role with procurement experience
- An understanding of key financial processes
- A working understanding of project management methodologies
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
What we offer
A challenging and rewarding role in a highly dynamic team environment that will allow you to apply your experience in project support.