Eneraque has an exciting opportunity for product manager (pumps) to join and explore business opportunities in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Be part of a successful company and close-knit, supportive team
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Innovative & Diversified product range
- Build relationships with clients
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving revenue growth for all pumping products
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Developing and executing sales strategies
- Generate repeat business
- Travel interstate (Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne)
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills / attributes:
- Experienced with pump designs and pump applications
- Experienced in sales
- Results- based selling approach
- Exceptional communication and customer relation/service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, follow processes and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to identify business opportunities
- A self-starter with dedicated commitment to safety, quality and teamwork
- Exposure to Power Generation and Gas
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
Eneraque is a leading national design, engineering and manufacturing company providing products and services to a diverse customer base, serving a wide variety of market sectors.
Key product offerings include and are not limited to:
- Power generation
- Gas flaring and drainage
- Gas compression
- Hi-flow diesel-driven pumping solutions
- Lighting towers
- Tri and Co-generation
A very competitive salary is on offer to attract the right candidates and a strong career path is available to the candidates who are keen to progress and achieve.
To apply, please submit your application along with your resume and cover letter.