Eneraque has successfully delivered hundreds of project solutions worldwide, across the industrial, civil, mining and oil and gas industries. We specialise in the engineering, design, manufacture and implementation of conventional and advanced solutions.
The Executive Assistant plays an integral part to within our Operations Team supporting the Director and the Project team, from pre-construction to client handover.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage designated tasks within the operations team.
- Client follow up for the Operations Team
- Assist with creating project documentation.
- Maintain and manage project financial and management reporting.
- Coordinate and manage meeting minutes and actions.
- Assist with project handover.
- Support pre-con team through to construction team.
- Working proactively by suggesting system improvements to the operations team and solution improvements
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our services.
- Liaise with and support project managers, workshop to deliver successful project outcomes.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience within similar industry.
- Have an MBA
- Experience in project finance reporting
- Be solution driven.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, juggle multiple priorities and thrive working in a busy and collaborative work environment.
- Highly skilled in Excel and word
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience working within a similar industry is desirable
What we offer
- A friendly and supportive workplace where you will be recognised and rewarded
- Opportunities for professional development training
- As a growing company, you will grow with us
- Free Parking
Recruitment Agencies need not apply.
Your application will include the following questions: