Document Controller & Project Admin
Eneraque is a global brand specialising in engineering, design, manufacture and implementation of conventional and advanced energy solutions for the industrial, civil, mining and commercial industries.
Eneraque is looking for a Document Controller to work in the Operations team, this role will be responsible for ensuring manuals, document transmittals and project documents are compiled, maintained, distributed and controlled in an effective way and in accordance with our QA system. An indication of the primary responsibilities are;
- Compile and prepare product manuals for production & projects
- Raise, distribute and administer document transmittals in liaison with project managers and engineers
- Raise, distribute and administer RFI’s and TQ’s in liaison with project managers and engineers
- Monitor and improve on use of standard document templates and common file structure in liaison with the Operations team
- Report and follow up on documentation items due for delivery
- Administration support for the operations team.
Eneraque are seeking someone who is self-motivated and dependable. Someone who is highly proficient on a computer and who is good with learning systems and has had Mining, Oil & Gas, & Construction experience. Excellent communication skills are needed, and a background in the industries we work in would be highly favourable.
To apply, please submit your application along with your resume and cover letter.