Megapump’s high pressure pumps available in Australia are specially designed to effectively pump a wide range of liquids in applications such as high pressure liquid transfer, quarry and mine dewatering, wash down and jetting where high heads and pressure are required.
The high pressure Megapump range provides a compact, dependable and highly efficient solution in a completely automatic self-priming pump configuration.
These high pressure pumps in Australia are a centrifugal trash pump with an automatic priming system which utilises an engine driven compressor. This forces air through a venturi system creating a vacuum on the suction side of the pump end. This suction allows for continuous priming and re-priming at suction lifts up to 8.5 vertical meters. Flow rates of 150 L/s with 180m head can be accomplished with the Megapump high pressure pumps.
The pumps have the ability to run in applications where intermittent flows are present. Due to the unique glycol system, constant lubrication to the mechanical seal is provided. The pump chassis is available in three ranges of skid applications and can also be trailer mounted if required.
The high pressure pump hire & sales series by Megapump have integrated fuel tanks in the chassis that allow for continuous running up to 24 hours. Options to connect to a bulk fuel supply for further extended run times are also available.
Features / Benefits
- A rugged heavy duty pump that is engineered specifically for heavy duty applications – enabled movement around rugged mining, quarry or building sites.
- Automatic priming systems – allows minimal operator use and ability to reprime while running.
- Fully guarded coupling, pulley and belting – allowing minimal damage to parts makes servicing easier.
- Mechanical seal allows the pump to start dry and run dry.
- Non-return valve uses only single moving part to allow full flow with minimal restriction.
- Pump casings are hydrostatically tested to 50 PSIG above the peak casing design pressure – this ensures long term use at high pressure.
- Innovative environmental box captures ventures blow by and returns liquid to pump suction. This provides full environmental control and protection.
- Variety of skid mounted and pusher bar options.
- Derrick option for skid mount to assist in pipe placement.
- Pontoon mounting.
- Sound attenuated enclosures down to 62db(A) noise rating.
- Variety of trailer mounted options.
- MDG15 compliance.
- GPS locators.
Click Here to contact an Eneraque Specialist today or call us on 1800 636 744.